What's New at HacWare?
We believe cybersecurity training should be easy for the end-users and administrators. This week we have released a new feature that helps users to track how they are doing in the training process and so much more.
How this will update affect your organization:
- The LMS Create Course feature will make creating training courses and enrolling members easier.
- The training tracking feature will allow administrators and "Pro Plus" end users to track the training process to improve training completion rates.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- From the Pro Plus Dashboard, select "Awareness & Training" from the menu. Then select the "Course Management" menu item and select "Add Course". Here is where you will see that the 3 sections (PreQuiz, Video, and PostQuiz) can collapse and expand to improve readability of the course content.
- From the Dashboard, select "Awareness & Training" from the menu. Then select "History". Now you can see the redesigned training history table that includes a tracking feature.
Top Phishing Attacks Found this Week?
- Picture Sharing Scams (3:24 )
- RobinHood Account Verification Scams (4:38)
- Coinbase IOS Device Scams (6:11)
Watch this week's episode of What's Next?! to see the product release and phishing threats.
Need FREE Resources?
- Need Secure Code Training for your Developers?
Join us Fridays on Twitch as our CEO shows software developers how to secure code from cybersecurity attacks. Follow us now on Twitch to get the notification when we are live!
Also, catch our replays on our YouTube Channel.
2. If you have experienced a cybersecurity incident, here are free templates to communicate with your stakeholders and keep them calm.
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and IT teams to launch cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com