What's New at HacWare?
The Security API version 1.0.2 was released! There are new and improved branding API endpoints to customize the phishing reporting experience and security awareness training experience.
Watch this week's episode of What's New?! to see the new release and top 3 phishing attacks!
How will this update affect your organization:
- The new API version does not have any breaking changes for 1.0.1 users. This new version better explains how to use the API and how to change the product name and icons.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- From the Partner or Developer portal dashboard, select the image icon at the top right. Then include the urls to existing images. Then select the "Change Brand Profile" button.
- To see the API documentation, click here.
Need FREE Resources?
- Need to communicate with your customers about the Supply Chain hack?
Here are free email templates to communicate with your customers and keep them calm. Learn more.
- Failed the DMARC assessment?
Check out the "how-to" tutorial for instructions on how to configure your email to support DMARC.
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and Security teams to launch hype custom cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com