What's New at HacWare?
We have released a new micro training titled "ScareWare"! This mini cybersecurity video shows busy professionals the best practices for identifying scareware and best practices for avoiding these types of attacks. We also have released the new SMS-based phishing simulations to the HacWare API!
Watch this week's episode of What's New?! to see the new training, SMS capabilities, and top 3 phishing attacks!
How will this update affect your organization:
- Training coordinators can now train all your users at scale about the scareware topic.
- Developers can now create products that include SMS based phishing simulations.
How do I find this change in the product:
- For Plus and LMS users, go to the "Awareness Training" menu item and select "Course Management" then from the "Courses" tab, select the "Add Course" button and find the ScareWare Training video.
- To see the API documentation, click here and search "phone number".
What are the Worst Phishing Attacks?
- 6:58 - Utility Company Maintenance Interruptions Smishing
- 8:30 - Venmo Unrecognized Transactions
- 9:11 - Cloudflare Notifications for Email Changes
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and Security teams to launch hyper custom cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com