How will this update affect my organization:
- This update will allow your users to take courses on the NIST and CIS Critical Security Controls compliance topics for Security Awareness.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- For Phish Pro Plus and LMS users, From the dashboard select Awareness Training. Then select the Content Management Menu item. Notice the list of courses and lesson plans already set up in the table.
- For API developers, connect to the training documentation to view the redefined compliance course content. Click here to learn more.
HacWare's training meets the following compliance frameworks:
- Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- Risk Management Framework (800-37) for Information Systems and Organizations: A System Life Cycle Approach for Security and Privacy Managing Information Security Risk (800-39) – Organization, Mission, and Information System.
- Security and Privacy Controls (800-53) for Information Systems and Organizations
- Control Baselines (800-53b) for Information Systems and Organizations
- Building an Information Technology Security Awareness and Training Program (800-50)
- Minimum Security Requirements (FIPS PUB 200) for Federal Information and Information Systems,
- Information Technology Security Training Requirements (800-16): a Role- and Performance-Based Model
- CIS Critical Security Control 14 v8: Security Awareness and Skills Training