What's New at HacWare?
We are excited to announce that we have released 3 new reports! Check out the Multi-Failure report, Add-On Report, and updates to the Failure Report. These reports are available to all plans and integration partners!
How will this update affect your organization:
- The Multiple Failure Report allows you to track your users that have failed multiple phishing simulations and if they have a history of completing training when a failure happens.
- The Add-On Report shows the users that are using the Phish Reporter tool to pass HacWare's phishing simulations.
- The Failure Report has an exciting update for Outlook users only. It will now show the user's department to help you understand the users' information access level.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- From the HacWare customer dashboard, select the Reports menu item and select the "Failure Report", "Multiple Failure Report", or "Add-on Report" from the sub-menu item.
- Developers can access these reporting insights from the API documentation.
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and IT teams to launch cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com