What's New at HacWare?
We have released a new micro training titled "Clean Desk Policy"! This mini cybersecurity video shows busy professionals best practices for physical data protection.
Watch this week's episode of What's New?! to see the new training, reports, and top 3 phishing attacks!
How will this update affect your organization:
- This new training will empower your users to keep physical files safe from loss and theft.
- We have also updated the Reports with new beautiful charts.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- For Plus and LMS users, go to the "Awareness Training" menu item and select "Course Management" then from the "Courses" tab, select the "Add Course" button and find the Clean Desk Policy Training video.
- All users can select the "Reports" menu item to check out the new charts that shows the trends over time.
Check out the Top 3 Phishing Attacks Found this Week?
- 3:27 - COVID-19 Testing Kits
- 5:05 - Recruiter Impersonation
- 6:11 - Subscription Payment Error
- 7:03 - Know Your Customer
Need FREE Resources?
- Need to communicate with your customers about the Supply Chain hack?
Here are free email templates to communicate with your customers and keep them calm. Learn more.
- Failed the DMARC assessment?
Check out the "how-to" tutorial for instructions on how to configure your email to support DMARC.
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and Security teams to launch hype custom cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com