A cybersecurity incident can be a death sentence for many small businesses because the impact of losing private data, paying ransoms and damage to the brand can be almost impossible to recover from.
Watch HacWare's founder and CEO, Tiffany Ricks, as she explains the modern phishing journey and best practices for building a layered cyber security stack that works for you.
After watching this webcast, you will better understand:
- Emerging phishing tactics cybercriminals are using to lure money and private data from your vulnerable users.
- How to build a cybersecurity stack that follows the NIST and CIS frameworks.
- Best practices for educating small businesses about cybersecurity services.
- Tiffany Ricks - CEO and Founder at HacWare.com. Tiffany has over 15 years of experience in software engineering and cybersecurity. Tiffany Ricks is currently the founder and CEO at HacWare, a data science-driven cybersecurity education platform that helps end-users combat phishing attacks.
- Shane Rose - Security Engineer at Huntress. Shane has over 20 years experience in Information Technology. He has led professional service teams for MSPs and VARs including growing an MSP from $3 Million Monthly Recurring Revenue to $65 MM.
Need More Free Resources?
- HacWare's Top Attacks from May 2021 Report
- HacWare's Top Attacks from April 2021 Report
- Join our live stream on secure coding on Fridays at 1:30 PM ET.
Want to Learn More about our Cybersecurity API?
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers to launch next generation cybersecurity education programs to combat phishing attacks with a few lines of code. To learn more about our powerful security awareness API and developer program, click here to apply .