What's New at HacWare?
We have released a new feature for syncing HacWare licenses with Microsoft groups. This new release makes it easier to manage licenses automatically! Check out the sneak peak and get a behind the scenes view into our new training video about ScareWare. The characters are inspired by victims of social injustice and celebrates how cybersecurity can connect to bigger topics.
Watch this week's episode of What's New?! to see the new updates in action and check out the top 3 worst phishing attacks from this week!
How will this update affect your organization:
- System administrators can now automatically manage HacWare licenses by syncing them to Microsoft 365 groups.
How do I find this change in the product:
- From the Licenses page, select "Activate MS Group". Then select the group name and select the "Activate" button.
What are the worst Phishing Attacks?
- 7:41 - Economic Impact Payments
- 8:32 - WhoIs Domain Verification
- 9:32 - GCash System Maintenance
- 10:51 - Walmart Foundation Pandemic Relief
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and Security teams to launch hype custom cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com