What's New at HacWare?
We have released a new video about Device Security! This new micro training video teaches your users about the best practices for securing laptops, other smart devices while working remotely. We have also improved our Microsoft integrations and so much more.
How will this update affect your organization:
- The Microsoft Sync Assistant feature will change license counts based on active licenses in Microsoft Outlook. We recommend monitoring your active licenses in HacWare for proper on-boarding and off-boarding of your end-users.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- From the Pro Plus Dashboard, select "Awareness & Training" from the menu. Then select the "Course Management" menu item and select "Add Course". Here is where you will see the new video on Device Security.
- From the Dashboard, select "Manage" from the menu. Then select "Licenses". Now you can see the active licenses.
- Download the Top Phishing Attacks from June 2021 Report from the Partner Portal -> Media Toolkit
Top Phishing Attacks found this Week?
Watch this week's episode of What's Next?! to see the product release and phishing threats.
Need FREE Resources?
- Share the Top Phishing Attacks Report with your team.
- Need Secure Code Training for your Developers?
Join us Fridays on Twitch as our CEO shows software developers how to secure code from cybersecurity attacks. Follow us now on Twitch to get the notification when we are live!
Also, catch our replays on our YouTube Channel.
- Need to communicate with your customers about the Supply Chain Hack?
If you have experienced a cybersecurity incident, here are free templates to communicate with your stakeholders and keep them calm.
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and IT teams to launch cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com