What's New at HacWare?
The Security Awareness API version 1.0.3 was released! There are new customer API endpoints to programmatically create customers and add users to create a custom security experience. Check out the sneak peak of the Gmail Phish Reporter feature that will be released next month.
Watch this week's episode of What's New?! to see the new updates in action and check out the top 3 worst phishing attacks from this week!
How will this update affect your organization:
- The new API version does not have any breaking changes for 1.0.x users. This new version makes it easy to create customers using code rather than using the Dashboard.
How do I find this change in the Product:
- From the Partner or Developer portal dashboard, select the API from the menu bar and then select API Documentation.
- To see the API documentation, click here.
Need FREE Resources?
- Need to communicate with your customers about the Supply Chain hack?
Here are free email templates to communicate with your customers and keep them calm. Learn more.
- Failed the DMARC assessment?
Check out the "how-to" tutorial for instructions on how to configure your email to support DMARC.
Join the HacWare Developer Program
HacWare makes it stupid easy for software developers and Security teams to launch hype custom cybersecurity education solutions to combat phishing attacks. Learn more about HacWare at hacware.com